All LightStar Corporation (TerraLUX Portable) products come with a limited lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defects to the original purchaser of the product from the date of purchase. We will, at our option and discretion, repair or replace the product with the same or with a product of similar features and performance, or when possible provide the necessary user-installable replacement components. Warranty does not cover battery replacement or damage to a flashlight caused by drained, leaking, corroded or defective batteries, except new (out of box) battery issues or defects on products that include batteries in the package. Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal-wear due to use of product.
Warranty period(s) for each product:
- LightStar 80, 100, 180, 220, 300, PRO-1, 2, 3, 4, TT1-EX, TT4-EX, TT5-EX and TLH-50 Headlamps: Limited Lifetime Warranty on body; 2 year warranty on electronics and switch assembly.
- TT5R-EX Rechargeable Flashlights: Limited Lifetime warranty on body; 2 year warranty on electronics, switch assembly, charger and rechargeable battery.
- All LED Conversion Kits: 1 Year
- Keychain Flashlights (e.g., KEY2) & LightStar Leather/Nylon Holsters: 90 days
- Wear items such as Pocket Clips, O-rings, rubber grips, head straps and bite grips carry a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defect.
Your TerraLUX portable product may have a different warranty than was in place at the time of purchase. – This stated warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, to the extent allowed by applicable law. (Only exception is if your company has other agreements pre-established and documented with LightStar.)
Note: All claims must have a pre-authorized return authorization (RA) number before being shipped to LightStar for processing.
Please complete the following steps for warranty claim processing:
- Compete a warranty request form (consumer or dealer) and email or fax the form to receive your return authorization (RA) number.
- Email To: or
- Fax To: (720) 636-7428
- Once you have received a reply from LightStar with your Return Authorization (RA) number, please add the number to the warranty request form as well as the shipping label and ship to:
LightStar Corporation – 12301 Grant Street # 150 – Thornton, CO 80241 – RA #__________
Important! Please be sure include the following in the return box:
- Completed warranty request form with return authorization (RA) number. (Items returned without a return authorization number will not be processed.)
- The defective product
- Receipt of purchase or original LightStar Corp. Invoice
To request a warranty for consumer use, please use the link below.
To request a warranty for dealer/distributer/reseller use, please use the link below.
Please email us a scanned copy of your Warranty Request Information along with a copy of your original receipt when submitting for an RA number: